MM Group Holdings Company, Limited. (hereinafter, referred to as "the Company") deeply recognizes the importance of the personal information of our customers and related persons and deeply recognizes the importance of personal information of all concerned parties and all officers. We strive to be a creative company that contributes to society by complying with laws and regulations established for the protection of personal information.
Handling of personal information
1. Types of personal information
On this site, the following items are considered personal information.
- · Name
- · Address
- · Phone number
- · Date of birth
- · Sex
- · Profession
- · E-mail address
2. Purpose of using personal information
The purpose of using personal information provided by customers is as follows:
- · Contacting customers
- · Providing information on products and services offered by the Company and our partner companies to customers
- · Providing information concerning seminars and exhibitions held by the Company and their partner companies
- · Requesting interviews or surveys from customers
- · Responding to inquiries or requests from customers
- · Managing safety for customer visits
- · Acting as stipulated by laws and regulations
- · Other purposes informed to customers in advance
3. How to manage personal information
The Company strives to keep accurate and up-to-date personal information of their customers, and they comply with the guidelines of government agencies and local public entities, and they take appropriate safety control measures.
The Company endeavors to prevent unauthorized access of personal information and the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
4. Prohibition of third party disclosure
The Company will not provide the personal information of their customers to third parties without prior consent from customers except in the following cases:
- · When necessary based on the provisions of laws, ordinances and cabinet orders
- · When it is necessary for the protection of human life, health, or wealth, and it is not possible to obtain customer consent
- · In cases where it is necessary for improving public health or promoting the healthy fostering of children and it is not possible to obtain customer consent
- · In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or a local public entity to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations.
5. Shared use
The Company will use customer's personal information in collaboration with their partner companies.
- (1) Partner companies information may be shared with:
- · MM Inc.
- · Sunrise Service Inc.
- · Japan Art Origin Inc.
- · Sunrooju Inc.
- · Segreto Inc.
- · Waki Print Pia Inc.
- · Zero Planning Inc.
- · ING Inc.
- · Unitec Inc.
- · Retto Inc.
- · Yumezen Inc.
- (2) Purpose of common use
- The same as the purposes of use listed above
- (3) Items of personal information to be shared
- Items necessary for the purpose of use, such as name, address, telephone number and contract information.
- (4) How information is provided to partner companies
- By mail or through the Internet
- (5) The Company will accept inquiries regarding this shared use on behalf of the Company.
6. Outsourcing the handling of personal information
The Company may outsource the handling of their customer's personal information. In that case, they will select persons who have taken sufficient measures to protect personal information, and they will provide the necessary and appropriate supervision of these people.
7. About security
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which is an encrypted communication protocol, is used to send and receive personal information securely on this site. For pages protected by SSL, the URL begins with "https:" and the bottom of the browser (status bar) displays a lock.
8. Procedures of disclosure
Upon request from their customers, the company will promptly initiate procedures such as disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of their personal information. With regard to that method, the Company will confirm that the personal information belongs to the customer in accordance with the provisions of laws and ordinances.
9. Contact Us
For inquiries regarding personal information content, please contact us for any questions.
MM Group Holdings Company, Limited.
11F Yokohama Landmark Tower, 2-2-1 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku Kanagawa, Yokohama, 220-8111
TEL: 045-263 -9412
Reception hours: 9: 00 -17: 15 (weekdays only)
Revision date August 1, 2018
MM Group Holdings Company, Limited.
President & CEO Norio Matsumura